Spotlight April 2018
- Category: Spotlight
- Facebook rejiggers its privacy settings to make them easier to use
- Why Facebook thinks your know these random people
- 55: The surveillance economy
Protecting your privacy online and off can be a struggle. These tips from Consumer Reports can help make it easier.
- How to Choose a VPN for Digital Privacy and Security
- 5 Easy Ways to Protect Your Digital Privacy in 2018
- 6 Easy Opt-Outs to Protect Your Privacy
- Want to Protect Against Websites That Spy on You? Get an Ad Blocker
Spotlight contains links to sites that we think provide interesting information. While we like highlighting good content, The FoolProof Foundation does not intend this spotlight to be an endorsement of any products or services mentioned in them.